What Is AirDrop?
- AirDrop is a feature that allows Mac and ios users to share files, videos, photos contacts as well as Map locations from once Apple device to another wirelessly with the minimum fuss.
- AirDrop runs on Wifi and Bluetooth and is very easy to use.
- AirDrop will automatically detect nearby supported devices.
- The devices only need to be close enough to establish a good Wi-Fi connection, making it possible to share files across several rooms.
- Sharing larger files using AirDrop is much faster and more convenient.
How to Use AirDrop?
Before using AirDrop make sure that the other person’s Bluetooth is on and he is within the Wifi range.
Here are the steps to use AirDrop:
- Open an app.
- Tap Share or the Share button .
- If you share a photo from the Photos app, you can swipe left or right and select multiple photos.
- Tap the AirDrop user* that you want to share with.
- Or you can use AirDrop between your own Apple devices.