PowerPoint facilitates users with a comprehensive assemblage of features that make a presentation expressive, illustrative and insightful to attract attention and engage viewers. Data reviewing and analyzing can be pretty boring but charts and graphs make is so easy to understand data. PowerPoint empowers users to show data through graphs and charts in your PowerPoint presentation. In this article, we are going to learn “How to make a chart in your presentation. Follow the steps given below.
- On your “Home” tab, click the “New Slide” option.
- A list of slide layout will appear with all the office themes. Click on the “Blank” slide for charts and graphs.
- Now click the “Insert” tab.
- Click “Charts” from the “Illustrations” section.
- Now an “Insert Chart” window will appear with a range of chart options. Select any chart that suits your requirements and click the “OK” button from the bottom of the window.
- Now the selected chart will appear on your slide with an excel worksheet and current graph data.
- Replace the placeholder data with your data.
- Now the chart will show your data in the graph.
Hopefully, the article has assisted you to resolve your query. You can write to us if you need support or help with any particular feature or program of office 365 or other Microsoft programs.