PowerPoint audio feature enables its users to add audio from the computer, internet and also record audio for narration in the presentation for each slide separately. It only follows a few steps to begin recording and adding the audio to a slide. Let’s see what are these steps that we need to take.
- Click the “Insert” tab from the top of your PowerPoint Slide page, where all the functions and features are given.
- Under the Insert tab, click the Audio Icon or Audio option at the end of the features ribbon, Audio option adds music or sound clip to your slide or presentation.
- A small list of audio options will appear, click “Record Audio…”
- A small “Sound Record” window will open. Type the name of your audio segment for the slide.
- Now click the red record button.
- To examine your recording, select the Stop button and then select the Play button.
- When the recording is done, click the “OK” button.
That’s all you need to do for recording audio for your presentation slide. Also to record and a playback sound, the computer must be equipped with a sound card, microphone, and speakers. Also do not use any other sound recording applications while recording on PowerPoint.