Learn about starting window 10 securely and back to normal boot
What is Safe Mode?
Safe mode starts in windows from the basic state and still coming with every window. It generally plays a salient role in the window whenever a problem persists in pc and not we are not able to find the issues exactly pursuing in the window, pc or due to some applications and more. Examine Window in safe mode enables us to narrow down to the source of an issue, and can help us troubleshoot problems on your pc.
The version of Safe Mode
There are two versions of safe mode: Safe Mode and Safe Mode with Networking. Safe mode with networking enables you to operate the network drivers (if needed) and services you will need to access the internet and another computer on your network.
Why or when is Important Safe Mode?
Safe mode starts from the basic state, using a limited filter and drivers. From then to now, still safe mode is important in the window and that why it’s still persisting in pc. With the help of safe mode, you can find the issues easily if you can’t find the problem directly as we described above also.
Enables safe mode only when a problem is coming on your pc and you aren’t able to operate the pc to find that issues. In safe mode, it’ll be easy to operate pc and checking the problem and solve it.
How to Boot Safe Mode in Window 10
3 easy ways to boot safe mode in window 10. Just follow the following steps give below:
- From Setting
- From the sing-in-screen
- From a black or blank screen
- Click window logo key +I on your keyboard to open setting or select the start button in the lower-left corner of your screen, then choose Settings.
- Select update & Security >Recovery
- Under Advanced Startup, Click on Restart Now.
- Once your pc restarts to the Choose an Option screen, select Troubleshoot-Advanced Options-Restart
- After your PC restarts, see the list of options and select 4 or press F4 to start your PC in Safe Mode. Or if you need to use the internet, select 5 or press F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.
From the Sign-in-Screen
- If you can’t use the setting option to get into Safe Mode. So Restart your PC
- On the sign-in screen, press and hold the shift key while you select the Power-Restart
- Once your PC Restarts to the Choose an Options screen, Select Troubleshoot<Advanced Options<Startup Setting<Restart
- After PC restart, a list of options will appear on the screen, select 4 or F4 to start your pc in Safe Mode. If you need to use the internet, choose 5 or F5 for Safe Mode with Networking.
From the Black or Blank Screen
If you failed to get into safe mode with the help of the above-mentioned points then there is a third way to get into safe mode easily.
Note: you will need a Window Recovery Environment (winRE).
How to get into winRE-
- Press and Hold the power button to turn off your device
- Press the power button to again turn-on your device
- Once Window starts, press and hold power for the next 10 seconds to turn off your device
- Repeat again, and turn on your device.
- When Window Restarts, hold down the power button to turn off your device
- Press the hold power button again to turn on your device
- Allow your device to fully restart. You will enter winRE
- Now you are ready to get into Safe Mode
Follow these Steps
- On the Choose an option screen, select Troubleshoot.
- On the Troubleshoot screen, select Advanced Options.
- On the Advances option screen, select Advance Startup Option
- Select Startup Setting
- Select Restart
- Now, once computer restart, enter the startup setting menu. Select 4 to Enable Safe Mode.