You can cancel your Netflix subscription anytime via mobile device or computer.
There are two ways in which you can cancel your Netflix subscription. Most subscriptions can be cancelled via the Netflix web page but the users who have subscribed through iTunes can cancel the Netflix subscription on their Iphone or Ipad.
How to cancel Netflix subscription using web browser
- Start a web browser and go to “ Netflix.com “.
- Click the downward pointing arrow on the right side and click “ Account “.
- Under the Membership and Billing , click on the option “ Cancel Membership “.
- Confirm your decision.
- If you have a DVD plan , then, click on “ Cancel your DVD plan “ option and confirm your decision.
How to cancel your Netflix subscription using iTunes
If your Netflix account is being billed via iTunes you can cancel the subscription using a iPhone or iPad.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Start the Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap on “ iTunes and App store “.
- Tap your Apple id on the top of the screen and click on “ View Apple ID “ in the window that appears.
- Tap “ Subscriptions “.
- You would see Netflix in the list of subscriptions tap on it.
- Tap “ Cancel Subscription “ and then “ Confirm “.