Stay Up-to-Date always. Whether it is new job title, new client or anything else, make sure you keep your outlook email signature update.
As you all know that we can create one or more specialized Signature in Microsoft Outlook email for all your outgoing messages. This signature can include a wide range elements including: text, images, logo, company card, or your handwriting signature. Whether you want to change or edit your existing signature in Outlook email, don’t worry, either things are easy to do.
The following instruction in this article applies to Microsoft Outlook 365, Outlook 2019, Outlook 2016, and Outlook 2013.
Let’s see how to change signature in Outlook.
Whether you want to change your signature in Outlook email permanently or for normal, you can do these things easily using the Signatures and Stationery dialog Box.
Follow the Given Steps:
- Firstly, open the Outlook and click on New Email to create a blank message.
- In the labeled email messages, go to the ribbon bar. Click on “Signature” and the “Signatures”.
- Click the Signature you want to edit, and the make changes accordingly in the Edit Signature Box.
- You can edit the text itself, as well as change the formatting and add the elements like images, logo and more.
- Once you’re done, select Save and click OK.
Note: As we described the signature changes in Outlook email, similarly, you can changes the signature whether signature use as images, logo, company’s card, or even a handwritten signature. All this can be change easily by following the above steps.
How to Change Signature in Outlook for Mobile
Creating or editing your email signature in Outlook in Mobile App is similar to desktop app, it just that the flexibility of editor is abundant limited. The following steps works for either Outlook for Android or Outlook for iOS. The app is mostly identical on both platforms when it comes to creating or editing an email signature in Outlook.
- Open the Outlook app and click on menu. Open the setting from the menu.
- In the setting section, find the Mail section and click on Signature.
- Create basic signature (you can create here only basic signature in text, there are no font, style and images available).
- Tap done to save your signature
- Now you can add this signature or whenever you will create a new message to send, this signature will appear automatically at the bottom of the email.
How to Insert a Signature Manually
- If you did not associate your mail to the signature while creating, no issue, you can still add a signature in an email manually.
- Select “Signature” on the “Messages” tab in your email.
- Select a signature from the fly-out menu that pops out. If you have one or more signature you can select any of the signatures you’ve made.