There are various ways to change the color of the hyperlink text, just as you can change the color of normal text but there is also a systematic way of changing all the hyperlinks text color altogether.
Steps to change the color of hyperlink text.
- Go to the “Design” tab in your PowerPoint presentation slide.
- Then Under Design go to the variants section and click the corner arrow as shown in the picture.
- A list of options will appear, go to the color option which will open another list of color themes.
- Click the “Customize Colors” option from the bottom of the list of color themes.
- “Create New Theme Colors” window will appear with theme color options for text and hyperlinks in your presentation. Select the color you want for hyperlinks.
- Name the customized color theme and click the “Save” button from the bottom.
Now the color for all your hyperlink text in the presentation will change.