Changing text color is very simple and follows a similar way to change the color of the text in PowerPoint, Word, and even Excel but it may not work if you have a set a theme that only allows the predefined text colors according to the theme you have selected. Let’s see how we can change the color without any color theme.
Step for how to change the color of a text without any theme.
- Select the text you want to change the color for and right-click for options.
- Click the font color option given as “A” with a bold red color underline.
- Color options will appear, click the color to select.
- Now your text will change the color as you have selected.
Steps for how to change text color in theme-based slides.
- Go to the “Design” tab in your PowerPoint presentation slide.
- Then Under Design go to the variants section and click the corner arrow as shown in the picture.
- A list of options will appear, go to the color option which will open another list of color themes.
- Click the “Customize Colors” option from the bottom of the list of color themes.
- “Create New Theme Colors” window will appear with theme color options for Text/Background in your presentation. Select the text color you want for Dark and light background.
- Click the color box arrows and select color from the theme colors and It will set your background and text color accordingly.
- Click the save button from the bottom of the window
- Boom your desired color text will appear on the slide now.