For math equations, there is only Cambria Math font set as default font and also the only supported font in the Equation Editor. So, users can’t actually change the equation font in PowerPoint. However, users can change the theme default font in a systematic way by changing the font for all the slides at once instead of changing the font in every slide one by one. In this article, we will learn how to change the default font in PowerPoint.
- Click the “View” tab from the top of the ribbon.
- Click “Slide Master” from the “Master Views” section.
- Now the ribbon features will change. Click “Fonts” from the background section.
- A list of fonts will appear, select the one for your presentation.
- Now the font will change to the selected font for all the slides.
That’s all the steps you need to follow for changing the font in PowerPoint. Expectedly, the article has assisted you to resolve your query. You can also write to us if you need support or help with any particular feature or program of office 365 or other Microsoft programs.