Want to know about “How to Change Zoom Background”? Let’s know something about Zoom first. Zoom is another video chat app or can be accessed through a URL on the browser. Many of people and organization use Zoom video chat to work and study, especially in this Covd-19 pandemic time when they most of the person doing work from home. Zoom has so much helpful feature which assists us to chat with others. We can do a video call with a sharing screen where we can see each other or a Video call without a sharing screen where it means we are on a video call but we cannot see each other just can hear the audio seamless.
When it comes to video calls we have to see our background or cluttered room behind us. Zoom has some cool features such as you can transform your video background from the room behind you to outer space or the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge or even you can customize your own background. It can make for a fun way to express yourself or hind the messy room behind you.
Note: Before starting make sure that your system has the right requirements to change your Zoom background. Make sure to Lock Down your Zoom account to prevent any security issues like Zoombombing” during your video call.
How to Change Zoom Background on Desktop App
It is a little bit varying device to device but no so much. Don’t worry we are going to elaborate on this all. Be with us!
- Go to your Zoom app and click on your profile in the top right corner.
- Click on the Virtual Background appear on the menu to the left.
- You can see a list of default background options provided by Zoom with an outer space scene or blades or grass. Select one and click on it, and it will automatically change your screen.
- There is also available a Customized background where you can set your own image and use it as a background. Go to the Virtual Background Page, click the +icon next to where it says Choose Virtual Background. An option will appear and you can set here an image you want to set.
- To delete the photo background or any photo, tab the X in their top left corner.
How to Change Zoom Background on App
- Download the Zoom App
- Open the app and join the meeting, once you joined the meeting, click the three dots appearing at the bottom right of the screen to open the menu.
- Tap the Virtual Background
- Choose a background from the default options.
Add a Beauty Filter
Sudden video chat but not ready? Don’t worry; Zoom has an answer called “Touch Up My Appearance”. Basically, it’s something filter, like you’d always find on Instagram, Face App, or on your selfie camera. Let’s see how to do so:
Click on the up arrow next to Start Video. Click Video Setting, and under My Video, and then check the box for Touch Up My Appearance. Done!