Wireless Mouse uses Radio Frequency (RF) technology to connect with computers, tablets, and laptops. They are more convenient than the wired once because it uses optical technology and enables its user to use it more carefreely. Using it from a certain distance without getting stuck or tangled up with your mouse wire is definitely a good benefit. Even though it’s easier to use it if you are traveling or if you need to take it to the office every day with your laptop. Let’s see how to connect a wireless mouse with your system.
- Plugin the wireless mouse’s receiver in one of the computer or laptop’s USB port.
- For desktop computers, the ports will be on the back and front of the CPU. Whereas, in laptops, you will find the USB ports on the sides of the laptop’s base or keyboard.
- Flip the mouse to switch on the activation button which you will find at the bottom of the mouse.
- If you plug the receiver first and then switch on your wireless mouse, then it will allow your computer to install the required driver to provide a communication interface for your wireless mouse.
- The mouse works on batteries that need to be changed every time they run out of power, you will find the battery compartment and some mice come with a rechargeable battery system.
- For removable batteries, you will find the battery chamber below the mouse after flipping it. For a rechargeable mouse, the charging slot will be given somewhere around the sides of the mouse.
- Press your mouse’s connect button. The location may vary based on the brand and manufacturer. So from front to top, back, sides, and under check everywhere.
- Some mouse does not have a connect button or they do not need any software to be installed to work they are listed as “Plug and Play” as you can just use it just after plugging the receiver.
- Move your mouse and notice the cursor to test the connection. If the mouse is not working check that the steps are properly followed and the mouse is charged.
- Try using other USB ports for plugging the mouse receiver.
Expecting, the article has assisted you to resolve your query. You can write to us if you need help with any particular technical issues. Assolve.com addresses all categories of technical difficulties related to browsers, operating systems, social networks, software, security, and internet and hardware issues with the computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, smart Television, printer, router, scanner, ac adaptor, etc. Call us on our 24×7 available helpline to get instant resolution of your technical problem.