Apple makes you always on the edge of technology and will have you believe that its hardware and software work as if by magic.
Want to know “How to Connect AirPods to iPhone”. But we have step-by-step instructions in case you get stuck, along with advanced tips to have the best experience from your true wireless earbuds possible.
Let’s move forward and see how you can connect AirPods to iPhone
- Open your charging case and make sure AirPods docked inside and have your iPhone or iPad nearby and unblocked. Simply open the lid to the charging case and you should see onscreen prompts appear on the phone.
- You can see the image of AirPods with a button below that says Connect.
- Click Connect. Now it starts the connecting process.
- And finally, you’re connected.
You can do more to customize controls and adjust settings to best suit your preferences.
It helps you to know, what to do to play/pause, skip a track, or go back to the previous song in your playlist. You can do all of this just by tapping on single, double, and triple taps on the stems of the earpiece.
Yes, you can supervise it. Press and hold either earpiece to toggle between Noise Cancellation and Transparency; it keeps the outer noise away for distraction-free listening, while the latter allows you to hear your own voice and surroundings, best for making phone calls.
There is a lot more advanced control that you can manage on your own. We’ll tackle that next.
How to Connect AirPods to Laptop
Do you want to connect your AirPods with your Laptop but don’t know “How to Connect AirPods to Laptop”? Let us help you to know about this.
- To pair and connect your AirPods with Laptop, just follow our below-mentioned steps:
- Open the lid of your charging case but make sure that AirPod docked inside the charging case.
- Tap and hold the setup button on the back of the case for a few seconds until the status light flashes white.
- Open the setting of your Laptop and turn on Bluetooth by clicking on the Bluetooth icon.
- Click “Add Bluetooth or Other Devices” at the top of the settings of the screen.
- Click on the option for Bluetooth.
- Search for the device, and once the AirPods option appears so you choose from the list.
- It may take a few seconds to connect with AirPods and you will that AirPods are connected.
What if AirPod’s won’t connect?
If you are facing issues while connecting AirPods to iPhone, learn what to do.
- Make sure that your iPhone has the latest compatible software.
- Open the control center and make sure that Bluetooth is on.
- Keep both AirPods in the charging case and make sure that AirPods are charging.
- Go to setting and then Bluetooth.
- If you see that your AirPods are connected, make sure that selected as an audio device. If they aren’t connected, just go to the next step.
- Close the charging case lid and wait for 15 seconds, after then open the lid.
- Press and hold the setup button on the case for up to 10 seconds. The flashlight over the charging case should white, which means that your Airpods are ready to connect.
- Hold the case while AirPods inside and the lip open, next to your iPhone
- Follow the onscreen steps.
- Test your AirPods.
Note: If still can’t connect, reset your AirPods.
Let Us Know
Let us know how we did about “How to Connect AirPods to Laptop” or “How to Connect AirPods to iPhone”?