Amazon can be contacted in different ways. Check out the ways below.
Users or customers in need can call amazon directly by calling on the phone number: 1-888-280-4331. They are available for 24/7.
The calling process may not be so time-saving as it will take time to connect & it requires for verification before the beginning of your any questions. It recommended to keep your phone that is connected to your Amazon by your side to get a quick access to the verification code on text.
It’s often easy to solve your problem by chatting than by any other means. Let’s see how it works. Follow the detailed steps below for chatting with Amazon to solve your issues.
- Log in to your account, scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for “let us help you”. Click on the “help option”.
- Click on “need more help” under the heading “browse help topic”.
- Click on “contact us”
- Make a selection of your issue from the listed area of concerned.
- Click on the drop-down bar under the heading “tell us more”
- Click on chat button.
Solving issues can be easy by mailing to Amazon. This way is quiet convenient. There are 2 mail ids of Amazon:
- One concerned with general issues – email@example.com
- Another concerned with issues related to billings – firstname.lastname@example.org
The response of your mail comes in 48+ hours. It is a good method of solving your issues.
Amazon social media:
You can also contact Amazon on social media. Amazon is present on twitter, facebook, instagram. The social media accounts are not that convenient for solving your issues.
- Twitter account of Amazon – “@amazon”
- FB account of amazon – www.facebook.com/Amazon
- Instagram account of amazon – “@amazon”
Its recommended to use the calling or mailing method for solving issues quickly.