Here are the steps to create your personal or business YouTube channel:
- Sign into an existing Google account, or create a new, dedicated account specifically for your YouTube business account.
- Once you’ve created your Google account, make your way over to YouTube’s home page.
- On the YouTube homepage, click on the avatar icon within the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on “My channel” from the drop-down options.
- For personal YouTube account creation, input your first and last name into the required fields.
- For YouTube for Business account creation, click “Use a business or other name” which will lead you to a screen where you can enter your brand’s name.
- Click “Create” to activate your new YouTube account.