Deleting an entire Google Account means that the content in your Google Drive, Google Calendar and Google Photos accounts will be lost and you will no longer have access to subscriptions purchased on YouTube or Google Play with that account.
Here are the steps of how to delete a Google Account:
- Sign into your Gmail account on Google.com
2. Click the grid icon in the upper right-hand corner and select “Account.”
3. Under the “Account preferences” section click “Delete your account or services.”
4. Click “Delete Google Account and data.”
5. Enter your password.
6. Click “download your data” to save any important information from being permanently erased.
7. Check both boxes and click “Delete Account.”