Did you try snaps on Snapchat! not yet, you should try, it gives you so much pleasure and makes your every moment enjoyable with lots of emoji features in this. Snapchat is a trendy messaging app that lets users exchange pictures and videos (called snaps) that are meant to disappear after they’re viewed. It’s advertised as a new “new type of camera” because the crucial function is to take a picture or video, add filters, lenses or other effects as well and you can also share them with your friends, family and everywhere you want.
Snapchat gives your kids and teens what they really want. Snapchat is a simple way to share everyday moments while simultaneously making them look awesome. And unlike Facebook and Twitter, which record and broadcast everything you do. Snapchat is a mixed bag, so it’s a good idea to understand how it works, how your kids use it, and how much time they spend on it so you can make sure that they are getting positive experiences.
How to Delete Snapchat Account
In order to delete or deactivate your snapchat account you need to log in into your snapchat account from the desktop browser and not from your mobile device.
Your snapchat will not get deleted right away , it would take around 30 days for permanent deletion of your account.
Here are the steps you need to follow in order to delete your account:
- Go to the snapchat account portal.
- Enter your username or email address and your password.
- Click “ Delete My Account “ option from the list.
- Re-enter your username and password in case it is not on auto fill.
- Click “ Continue “.
- Your account will get deleted.
Your snapchat account will be deleted but not permanently it will permanently get deleted after 30 days and till that time you can re-activate your account anytime and restore your data whenever you want.
How to Change Username On Snapchat
Your Snapchat username is set when you first create your Snapchat account.
It is not possible to change your Snapchat username due to security reasons.
It’s also not possible to transfer account data, Memories , or Snapstreaks from one username to another.
Display Name versus Username
Your Display Name is how you appear on Snapchat — it’s different from your username! You can customize your Display Name whenever you like but you cannot change your username once it has been set.
How to Find Your Snapchat Username
If you’re not sure what your username is, tap on your Profile icon at the top of the screen — your username is shown next to your Snapchat score.
The only way in which you can change your username is by deleting your existing account and create a new account and set up the username you want.
How to Delete Friends from Snapchat
Want to delete friends on Snapchat or someone troubles you, don’t worry, you can remove or delete them from Snapchat and even can block them on Snapchat. It is as simple as you delete a number from the contact list. Let’s see how you can do this:
- Open your Snapchat Account on your iPhone or Android phone.
- Once you opened the app, swipe left to go to your Friends list and find your friend name or user name you want to delete or block from Snapchat. You can search using name directly from the search and just type the user name there and it will appear.
- Tap and hold the name of your friends you want to delete until a list of options will appear. Now, you can see the list appearing at the bottom of the menu. In the menu find the “More” option to reveal additional options.
- You can find the Remove in the Additional options. Click Remove Friend to delete the friend or user from your list. Now a pop-pup will then ask you to confirm that you really want to delete the user in question. Click Remove to confirm and delete your friend.
Block User on Snapchat
While deleting a friend is enough to keep them from contacting you or seeing your post on Snapchat, but they will be still able to see that you have an account. If you want to hide your entire Snapchat presence from the friend, do the following:
Find the name of the friend you want to block and long press over the friend’s name until a menu appears. Doing so will open a “Block” option in the menu and then Hit Block or Yes when prompted.
How to Delete Snapchat Story
Want to delete Snapchat doesn’t matter what is the reason, it might be that you have posted the wrong picture or mentioned something wrong or any other reason you want to delete your Snapchat story. This is not so much a difficult task you can do it easily on Snapchat and if you don’t know how to do so, just Read on.
- Open the Snapchat App on your phone and log in to your account. If you are not already logged in to your device.
- Tap on your profile icon in the top-left corner of the screen. Click “My Story” to view your Snapchat story. Snapchat story will appear only if you have already set a Snapchat story.
- Once you can see your Snap you want to delete. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal this menu.
- Tap the trash “can” icon at the bottom left of the screen to delete that part of your Snapchat Story.
- Steps four and five as needed until you deleted all your desired snap from your Snapchat story.
Note: However, there is no master delete button for your entire story. You will have to go Snap-by-Snap to select the particular snap you want to delete and which one you want to keep if any.
How to Delete Snapchat Messages
Snapchat filled out with lots of amazing features and the best one added is you can delete Snapchat messages from the chats before viewed by others, which is useful if you sent one by mistake or have regrets about what you sent. Earlier you could only delete the entire conversation but now Snapchat has transformed it. Here’s what you do:
- Click the Snapchat icon appearing on the home screen of your device to open Snapchat.
- Once opened the app, swipe left across the screen to see your friend page. Choose the chat column and here you can see all your chats with your friends if you have any.
- If you want to delete the particular message just go in the chat and select the message you’d like to delete and long-press the message and click Delete.
- A prompt will appear to confirm that you really want to delete the message. Click Delete again
- If you want to clear the entire chat with your friend, tap and hold the contacts and click “More”. Doing so will open the additional options, click clear conversation, and then confirm by clicking clear again.
How to Delete Pictures on Snapchat
If you want to delete your pictures or snap-on Snapchat so just read on and follow our basic steps to do so. You can delete pictures from Snapchat but as you know taking snaps or pictures will only save in the Snapchat gallery, not in the phone’s gallery. If you delete your snaps or pictures from your phone’s gallery so it won’t delete the pictures from Snapchat and vice versa.
- Open the Snapchat account on your device you use to enjoy Snapchat.
- Tap the photos icon at the bottom and middle of the screen, or swipe up. Doing so will open the gallery images.
- Click on the photo to open. Tap and hold the picture until a menu appears. Click on the delete snap and again delete to delete the snap from Snapchat.
How to Delete Snapchat Stickers
You probably know about the Snapchat Stickers if you are using it. Snapchat stickers are images that you’d add to your photo or video snaps to make them more interesting. Surely it happens with you that you added stickers to your snap and then probably changes your mind about it before sending it or posting your stories or want to delete the stickers from the snap, you might wondering how to delete that Snapchat sticker. Read on and follow the guide:
- Open Snapchat on your Phone. Tap and hold your finger down on the sticker that you want to delete.
- Do not release your finger from the screen until you see the trashcan icon appear at the bottom.
- Use your finger to drag the sticker directly over the trashcan icon. Hold the sticker over the trashcan icon until the trashcan becomes slightly enlarged and the sticker becomes transparent.
- Once the sticker completely disappears (deleted) you can release your finger from the screen. The sticker should disappear; it means you’ve successfully deleted it.
Note: The following steps apply to the Snapchat mobile app for both iOS and Android.