There are amazing movies and dramas in the world to watch but it is a bummer that if we don’t know how to turn on subtitles on the computer media player. Subtitles make it so easy to understand our favorite drama and movies if they are in other languages. But do you know how easy it is to enable subtitles on the VLC media player? Let’s follow these quick instructions to watch all those foreign movies that are eating junk in a folder.
Step 1: Play the video with VLC Media player
- Right-click on the video file to open it with VLC media player.
- Click “Open with VLC media player” from the options that have appeared. It will play the video file on the VLC media player.
Step 2: Enable Subtitles from Subtitle Menu.
- Right-click on the video playing with VLC media player.
- Click “Subtitle” from the options that have appeared. You can also click “Subtitle” from the top bar on the VLC media player window.
- By click subtitle anyway would give you a list of options, click or select “Sub track” from those options.
- Now a few more options will appear, click “Track 1” from the options and it will enable the subtitles.
Hopefully, the article has assisted you successfully to resolve your issue. Assolve.com offers support on various technical difficulties related to browsers, operating systems, social networks, software, security, and internet and hardware issues with the computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, smart Television, printer, router, scanner, ac adaptor, etc. If in case our articles are inadequate to resolve your technical problem or if you do not find an article on any specific write us to have it. Assolve.com also provides 24×7 available call and chat support to its customers.