Yes! PowerPoint does allow recording of a slide show with narrations and slide timings for both subscribers and non-subscribers. Though subscribers get some additional features. So basically, you can turn your PowerPoint presentation into a video but your computer must be equipped with a sound card, microphone, and speakers. Let’s learn what steps we need to follow for recording a presentation.
- Click the “Slide Show” tab from the top of your PowerPoint Slide page, where all the functions and features are given.
- Click “Record Slide Show” option, under the Slide Show tab, on the ribbon, there is a Set-Up section in the middle where you will find the option.
- A short-list of two options will appear to ask if you want to record from the beginning of the presentation or from the current slide. Click the option that suits your needs.
- A small window of “Record Slide Show” will appear to ask your preference for recording just “Slide and Animation Timings” or Narrations and Laser pointer as well. Though you would need to have a Microphone equipped in your computer to record narrations.
- Now your presentation will start playing and recording on a full screen with a small recording menu bar in the corner. You can see the recording time there on the menu bar.
- The Menu bar has three buttons for Next Slide, Pause Recording, and Repeat Recording.
Hopefully, the article has assisted you to resolve your query. You can write to us if you need support or help with any particular feature or program of office 365 or other Microsoft programs.