Subtitles are helpful for understanding a foreign movie in the native language like Spanish, Italian, Chinese, etc. but it is not always we feel the need for subtitles with our movies and sometimes it just ruins the whole experience of watching a movie. Especially when we don’t know how to turn off the subtitles. But it is super easy this is why this article is so short. Let’s see what we have to do to disable our subtitles.
Step 1: Play the video with VLC Media player
- Right-click on the video file to open it with VLC media player.
- Click “Open with VLC media player” from the options that have appeared. It will play the video file on the VLC media player.
Step 2: Disable Subtitles from Subtitle Menu.
- Right-click on the video playing with VLC media player.
- Click “Subtitle” from the options that have appeared. You can also click “Subtitle” from the top bar on the VLC media player window.
- By click subtitle anyway would give you a list of options, click or select “Sub track” from those options.
- Now a few more options will appear, click “Disable” from the options and it will disable the subtitles.
Hopefully, the article has assisted you successfully to resolve your issue. Assolve.com offers support on various technical difficulties related to browsers, operating systems, social networks, software, security, and internet and hardware issues with the computers, laptops, tablets, smartphones, smart Television, printer, router, scanner, ac adaptor, etc. If in case our articles are inadequate to resolve your technical problem or if you do not find an article on any specific write us to have it. Assolve.com also provides 24×7 available call and chat support to its customers.