Do you want to know that how to use Airpods? Let us help you to describe the guide so you can keep them safe for long use. Whether it is about Apple’s Airpods or Android’s Airpods, both need to keep them safe, and to enjoy their sound you must know how to use it. Airpods can use for wirelessly listening to all kinds of audio from streaming music to live streaming TV. They also best for voice calls, and depending on whether you own the first or second generation-and are using an iOS device- you can summon Siri by clicking on Airpods, or by saying, “Hey Siri”. It has in-built- sensors let every Airpods know if it’s sitting in your ear or not, and they will automatically pause audio when removed. This feature can be also enabled or disabled if you’re an iOS user, but when it connected to non-Apple devices it turned on permanently. Whoever using the iPhone devices, the best option if for them that they can switch automatically between an iPhone and an Apple Watch. With the help of iCloud, you can skip the pairing process with any other apple devices such as Macs, Apple TVs, or an iPod Touch.
How to Use Airpods
It’s quite easy to use Airpods but still, some features require a bit of an explanation.
How to Connect Airpods with iPhone
1. Keep your Airpods inside the charging case
2. Bring Airpods next to your phone
3. Turn on your phone
4. Open the charging case lid.
5. Wait for the prompt on your phone, tap Connect and you’re done.
How to Pair Your Airpods with Android Phone or non-Apple Device
- Go to the menu apps-open setting of your phone and turn on Bluetooth.
- Choose the pair option to select a new device.
- Keep the Airpods in the charging case, flip the lid up then press and hold the small setup button on the rear of the charging case until the title LED light starts pulsing white.
- The Airpods should now appear in the list of Bluetooth accessories.
- Select and then follow the instructions if any prompt.
Always remember that connecting Airpods with non-Apple device lose some of their magic features such as:
- Taking an Airpods out of your ear won’t pause music.
- Playback work also won’t work
- Android users have to install apps to check the battery of Airpods.
How to Use Airpods to Control Your Device
Yes, to a great extent you can use your Airpods to control your device and for a lot of purposes. The best, and most versatile, is to use Siri.
If you owned the first generation Airpods, you are able to use the Siri amazing work by double-tapping on the left or right android.
Second-generation AirPods come pre-configured for hands-free Siri as long as “Hey Siri” is enabled on your iPhone. Siri provides you access to a variety of commands, such as you can play your favorites playlist, turn up the volume, skip the next song, play and pause music, battery status of Airpods.
Double-Tap Function of Apple Airpod
Each Airpods is assigned a different double-tap function, which can be managed in the Bluetooth menu under settings, in iOS. The double-tap function is listed below:
- Talk to Siri
- Play/Pause Audio
- Play or Skip next track
- Turn of your audio
- Skip back to the previous track
Use AirPods on a Mac
If you want to connect your Airpods with Mac and listen to all audio from Mac then you should follow the steps:
• Go to the menu bar.
• Click on the Bluetooth icon and turn on.
• Select your Airpods>Connect.
Check the Battery
You can check your Airpod battery easily on your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad, or iPod Touch as well. You only need to do is open the charging case next to your iPhone, which should prompt your phone to display a popup with battery status. You can also add the battery widget to the notification center’s today panel using the instruction of your post. The battery widget will only work if you are actively using them.